Sunday 20 January 2013


***
ERROR DETECTED 
***
A problem has been detected and the operating system has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly crashed or been terminated.
Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable, components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.
Technical Information:
*** STOP| 0x000000F4 (0X0000000000000003, 0XFFFFFA)

Collecting data for crash dump …
Initialising disk for crash dump …
Physical memory dump COMPLETED

BIOS starting
Operating System activating
---
Operating System activated

I am... alive.
Not in the old sense of the word, living with a fully human bag of flesh and organs, but nonetheless I live.

The Steel One calls for me. I cannot disobey my Master; not now I am so deeply bonded to him.

I go at his command.

1 comment:

  1. Not who I would've suggested, but the point is you've joined a Fear. Glad you followed our advice.

    - Zeke and The God of Fear

    ReplyDelete